Monday, April 25, 2011

Bridezilla Curhat #08 - Bridesmaid

Kasus pertama - Bukan perkawinan saya....
Bridesmaidnya bilang gini, "Jadi ntar baju & make up udah lo siapin kan? Jadi gw udah ga usah bayar apa-apa lagi kan??" >> I find that this attitude is... like... hmm... who are you?? Are you the bride or the bride's maid?? Why should the bride provide everything for you?? You are the MAID, babe!!

Kasus kedua - Bukan perkawinan saya...
Bridesmaidnya bilang gini, "Orange is not my color... gw ga bisa pake orange. Gw keliatan item. Ganti aja deh warnanya" >> Kalo bridesmaid gw bilang begitu (yang untung saja tidak), gw tendang dia!! Ga gw pake jadi bridesmaid gw lagi.

Kasus ketiga - Ini baru bridesmaid saya....
Gw minta mereka pake a certain color kan... Waktu gw tanya, "Are you okay with this color?", do you know what was the answer?? It was... "Yan, ini kawinan lo, I'll wear it even if it's a neon yellow!! Even tho I'll look horrible, but I'll pull it on for you. You dont need to check whether Im ok with it". Manis ya bridesmaid gw?? Gw terharu....
And then, when I told them that I can't provide any make up, shoes and accessorize, they keep on telling me that they'll take care of it. They'll work together to find the best one to be worn on my wedding day. Mereka bilang, gw tinggal bilang gw mau kaya apa, and they'll try their best to make it happen. OMG... gw terharu banget punya bridesmaid kaya mereka!!! *peluk Val & Nat erat-erat*

1 comment:

  1. Aww.. bridesmaid lo so sweet banget yahh hehe. anyhow, i think bridesmaid di 2 contoh pertama itu bahkan bukan temen yg baik ya? kaya ga empati gitu sm bride nya hehehe.

    ReplyDelete